Customer Success Specialist
Us: Looking for a strong Customer Success Specialist.
You: Great at what you do, creative in your approach, passionate about technology, ready to join an amazing team in a fun, open environment.
Real Green by WorkWave is looking for a great candidate for our Customer Success Specialist role. In this role, you will assist our customers with support across all of our software platforms. You will need to be a team player and have strong communication skills. If you are passionate about helping customers and working with awesome teams in a fun environment, we want to meet you!
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US:
We are Real Green by WorkWave and you want to work with us! Our Michigan-based offices are a part of the bigger New Jersey-headquartered WorkWave software company team! We started as a lawn care company, a history that gives us a uniquely awesome vibe and drive to understand and serve our customers. Real Green by WorkWave is the leading provider of software solutions to lawn care, landscape management, and other green industries. Our special sauce is our team, both in Michigan and throughout the United States. We’re a group of makers, doers, creative thinkers, and hard workers, and we’re always looking for like-minded individuals to come and help us grow. When you become part of our team, you’ll become part of a dynamic, friendly, fun and forward-looking community. Reach your Full Potential here!
RELAX, WE‘VE GOT YOU COVERED:
• Employees can expect a robust benefits package, including health and dental, generous paid time off and 401k with company match
• Tuition reimbursement
• Robust Employee Assistance program offering free counseling 24/7/365, plus financial counseling, legal guidance, adoption assistance services and much more!
• Health and wellness focused work environment - optional standing desks and office fitness challenges
• 401K-9 Doggie Daycare Discount Program
• Charitable donation match program
• Opportunities to participate in charitable events and give back to the community
GROW WITH US:
• We understand the impact of attracting and keeping top talent and reward intellectual curiosity and a thirst for personal and professional growth
• Encouraging our employees that already have an intimate knowledge of and passion for our products to apply for other roles within our walls just makes sense!
• Our employees have access to extensive video libraries for soft skill and role specific training available 24/7 and live training is provided throughout the year
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
• 9 Time winner of Best Place to Work in New Jersey by NJBiz!
• WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding products, growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SaaS Award, IT World Awards, Globe Awards, Silver Stevie Award for Employer of the Year, and Best Place to Work Inc. Magazine
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Jobs you may like