Join us in building the next big blockchain/de-fi project! This Full-Stack/Web3 Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying web3 applications for our B2B collaborations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand customer use cases and build elegant solutions focused on solving user problems.
- Collaborate cross-functionally, drive internal efficiencies, actively participate in estimation.
- Build internal tools and help the organization drive data-driven decisions.
- Become an expert in an area of the system.
- Support colleagues in feature and system architecture design, support peer to peer mentorship, be an all around awesome teammate.
- Web3 experience preferred.
- Experience in NextJS/vercel.
- Experience with relational database concepts and SQL queries preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills are required.
- Thrives in a fast paced, collaborative, and remote environment.
Other things to note:
Nifty’s, Inc. strives to be a best-in-class and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.