We are a software house that designs and develops the Contensis enterprise CMS. Our software and services help some of the largest organisations in Europe to manage their websites. Our clients include large private sector companies such as Pearson Education and Revitive, as well as public sector organisations like police forces, local government, and leading universities. We‘re creative, honest, and proud of our work.
Our offices are on the outskirts of Ludlow in Shropshire, but we’re flexible in our working arrangements and offer hybrid and remote options. We’re also flexible on our daily start and finish times.
We’re looking for a Front-End Developer to join our professional services team. Our PS team delivers agile digital projects to our Contensis client base, offering services from discovery through to design, migration, build, testing and deployment.
Your typical day might include:
- Working alongside UX analysts, designers, and fellow developers to plan and build solutions.
- Meeting, liaising, and working alongside clients such as the London School of Economics, Ordnance Survey, King’s College London, the European University Institute or Pearson Education to help prioritise and expand on their digital estate.
- Taking a leading role in the development of a project, and working with the rest of the team to deliver the best possible results for our clients.
- Contributing to the progression of our processes to optimise workflow and quality.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience of using front-end build systems such as gulp, grunt or webpack
- Experience of using Git and an understanding of version control
- Experience organising and building UI modules
- Good working knowledge and experience of JS frameworks such as, Angular, ReactJS, VueJS
- Experience of working with web services and REST APIs
- A willingness to learn new skills and keep up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Great communication skills
- A passion for performance and semantics
- A desire to deliver the best possible solution
It would be great if you have:
- Client facing experience
- Strong web application development experience using C#, NodeJS, PHP or other languages
- Experience with TypeScript
- A good understanding of Microservices and Web Application Architectures
- Experience in working in an agile team, and using software such as Jira
Although we are looking for experienced developers to join our team, we are also open to developers who would like to learn. We have a very welcoming team and would love to help anyone along their journey.
What you can expect at Zengenti:
- A monthly paid-for lunch, where the whole company comes together to eat, catch up and share announcements
- An annual personal development budget of £350 for training and conferences
- A £200 peripherals budget to choose the equipment that works for you
- Regular paid-for social events
- Up to 38 days annual holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Optional private healthcare scheme
- An opt-in pension scheme
- Flexible hours and opportunities to work from home
Zengenti Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Please provide examples of your work that you’re proud of.