At Social Nature, we believe change starts in the shopping basket. Changing consumer behavior is hard, but we know that trial is the #1 path to purchase. And so we’ve built a best-in-class product sampling platform that helps people try something that’s better for them and the planet - on their next shopping trip.
Over the last 6 years, we’ve organically grown our community to over 750,000 members and have worked with over 500 natural food and health brands across North America largely through client referrals and industry partnerships. You can learn more about our product sampling solution and client success stories here.
We’re currently a team of 25 changemakers growing to 40 in 2022. We have an entrepreneurial culture that values making it happen, focusing on impact, championing the customer, winning together, keeping it real, and owning our craft.
We recently raised a round of growth financing from mission-aligned investors including Active Impact Investments (climate change VC), the co-founder of VEGA (#1 plant-based protein brand), and the co-founder of Shopify (#1 e-commerce platform for emerging brands) so that we can accelerate our impact.
We’re not stopping until every CPG brand in the world is launching their healthy and sustainable products on Social Nature so that more people can #trynatural.
We’re looking for a growth-minded product manager that will help more of our users make the switch to products that are better for them and the planet.
Do you want to work on a product that aims to change consumer habits so that people can live healthier and more sustainable lives? Are you passionate about identifying and solving user problems? Have you worked on high-growth consumer-facing apps before? Do you have a track record of launching successful product features that add significant value to the user experience? Can you see the big picture while maintaining the focus on the details? Then the Product Manager role at Social Nature could be a great fit for you.
As a Product Manager at Social Nature, you will work cross-functionally to guide user features from conception to launch. You’ll be influencing the product strategy and its execution, building robust roadmaps, and launching features that improve the user experience so that more people can make the switch to better products on their next shopping trip.
You will work closely with product designers, a data analyst, and software engineers, and will report to the Director of Product Management. Your input, ideas, and results will make a big difference in our growing company.
Our product and engineering team is a distributed team so you’ll have the option to work remotely or from our headquarters in Vancouver, BC, Canada. You must be eligible to work in Canada.
One of North America’s Great Places to Work® - it’s official!
- Comprehensive extended benefits package — From day one, you’ll get health, dental, and vision benefits, a confidential 24/7 Employee Assistance Program (EAP), an annual $1,200 wellness spending account (gym pass, running shoes, bike, etc.), and a $500 home office improvement stipend (standing desk, ergonomic chair etc).
- Time to take care of yourself — You'll start with 15 days annual vacation, 3 annual personal days for when life happens (mental health day, moving, sick kid), plus a flex week to re-charge between Dec 24 - Jan 1 where the focus is 80% on R&R. And when you've been with the company for two years, you'll get an additional week off.
- Stock Option Benefit — The opportunity to become part-owners of our early-stage company and benefit from our hyper-growth. Let’s build a great company together!
- Management that invests in you, your development, and career growth — We invest in developing your leadership capabilities from day 1 by making 5% of your job dedicated to your personal and professional development. As a high-performance start-up team, your opinions count, your ideas can be actioned quickly, and you’re a key player in our success.
- Team events — Whether you’re working remotely or in our Vancouver head office we believe that a team that takes time to play together stays together. Every year we bring the entire team together for a retreat and we regularly host virtual and in-person team events throughout the year for connection and collaboration.
- Make a difference with your work — align your work with your values and contribute to building a more sustainable future! Join us in our mission to help more people make the switch to healthy and sustainable products.
In 2021 Social Nature was recognized as one of the Top 100 Great Places to Work and was recognized as one of the top 6 high-performance cultures by SupportingLines.
Social Nature is an equal opportunity employer and stands for fair representation - we believe that unchecked biases disproportionately impact the most marginalized people in society—including but not limited to BIPOC, indigenous people, LGBTQ2S+ people, immigrants, and people with disabilities. We strongly encourage the inclusion of people with these identities or other marginalized communities because we believe that without you, we are all less.