You have a liking for top-brands, digital environments, great UX/UI and convincing digital marketing? Your work brings concepts for digital campaigns, platforms and services to live and generates measurable business value? You understand clients’ wants and needs, and connect them with creative, content and development teams for outstanding results? You plan, brief and steer with an agile creative mindset and deliver in time, scope and budget?
Here is your opportunity: Join us as a Product Owner (all genders) and help us grow our PO team that works for big multi-national clients.
Cocomore develops digital products and provides digital communication services to international clients like Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Rabobank, Samsung or Sanofi. We are developing our services activity into co-entrepreneurship with our clients. This is driven by our activity as company builders which we have pursued in parallel to the services business: We successfully build a number of digital start-ups on our own account, so far sold to Deutsche Telekom, Axel Springer and Pro7Sat1.
We are looking for you as Product Owner (all genders) to deliver convincing concepts and executions for our digital campaigns, platforms and services. Fluent German and English are mandatory.
Our offer to you:
- A great opportunity to take over responsibility for digital products or platforms from UX/UI to creation, content and software development delivered to our international clients
- As part of Cocomore’s PO team you work in close cooperation with our tech leads, creative directors and consultants to bring our clients’ platforms to the next level
- You work in a highly inspiring, innovative and entrepreneurial environment
- You get the opportunity to grow together with top-notch multi-national clients and the skilled and experienced Cocomore team
- Team spirit and start-up atmosphere while working in a well-run organization for one of the world’s biggest companies
- Competitive compensation plus the possibility to work in one of our offices or remote
What you will contribute:
- As a Product Owner (all genders) you work closely with both sides, the client and the internal teams to deliver the best possible results
- You understand clients’ objectives, consumer needs and the creative as well as technical solutions that help both sides
- You convey the product vision to the team and refine it with your colleagues
- You develop the backlog and prioritize it against the highest value delivered
- You empower your team by setting up agile ways of working and provide vision, direction and methodology
- You assess value/return on investment, prioritize epics and stories to align with overall business, product and brand strategy
- You are a creative mind and the everchanging digital world is your home
- You embrace the next digital trend and are eager to turn it into valuable opportunities for our clients
- You love to identify unique approaches to set our clients (and us) apart from the competition
- You think brand-based, user-centered, cross-channel and cross-device and translate cultural trends into digital user experiences
- You love to collaborate with interdisciplinary, agile teams from our UX/UI designers and art & copy creatives to our development teams and data analysts
- You know how to set up, handle and work an end-to-end approach: from brand challenges and user-needs to an actionable and inspiring strategy and the respective set of KPIs
- You collaborate closely with other Cocomore units to ensure knowledge sharing, operating synergies and the best possible creative solutions
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in a digital consultancy, startup incubator or a comparable environment
- An agile mindset and a substantial experience of working in agile web platform or communication projects
- A convincing portfolio and a proven track-record of client projects are a must
- Know-how in dealing with a comprehensive set of agile methods as well as a basic understanding of web technologies and the interpretation of web analytics data
- A skilled yet pragmatic way of handling agile approaches and tools with a focus on results and delivery
- Great presentation skills and the will to use them
- Team player attitude and willingness to constantly improve you and your work
- Fluent German and English
- Personal and professional progress in a challenging yet supportive environment
- Exciting and varied projects with large clients and top brands
- Adaptive work models: from flexible working hours to different home/remote/office options
- Opportunity to shape and advance cross-departmental topics
- Onboarding program that helps you get to know the company better
- Super-modern offices in Frankfurt, Cologne, Hamburg, Berlin and in other European cities – of course including: e.g. weekly yoga classes, seasonal parties, tastings, free drinks, coffee and fruits
- Employee discounts and other benefits at partner companies
Tell us how you want to work, in one of our offices, remote, full-time or part-time, employed or freelancing. We will do our best to make it happen!